Here is the list we used:
Six Point Commenting Criteria:
1. Read the previous comments first (so you do not say the same thing someone else has
2. Start your comment with a greeting e.g - Hi Michael. Hello Room 7.
3. Comment about specific details that you agree with, like, observed in their work etc.
4. Use correct punctuation - start your comment with a capital, end with a full stop.
5. Try and spell correctly (use an online dictionary or Microsoft Word spell-checker).
6. Finish with a question if appropriate (this may start a conversation with others).
Hi Room 7. It looks like you had great fun on camp. I love the photos of people in your class going down the water slide! Their faces were very funny! Was it cold?
Hello Jimmy. What an interesting recount. I really like the way you included lots of interesting information about the animals in your class. Do you take turns feeding them?
Hi Mary, I really loved reading about all the great things you did on camp. The story about your tent falling down was really funny! Thanks for sharing!